[webkit-gtk] How to build from release tar ball?

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Wed Apr 10 10:29:15 PDT 2013

Yes, the dependencies were updated prior to the 2.0.0 release.  This was mentioned in the 2.0.0 release email, and discussed in a thread titled "Bump dependency requirements before WebKitGTK+ 2.0" which started on March 22.

You will need to update the version of glib2 on your system to be at least 2.36.0.

--Jeremy