[webkit-gtk] Css-Style dropdown ?

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Mon Oct 22 02:43:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've CROSS-build the latest stable webkit-gtk (1.10.1).

I'm using GtkLauncher to explore the WebKit-Gtk features. {
cross-compiled for ARM cortex A9}

At this time I do see that the 'CSS-Style(s) for drop down-boxes' is not
working, it seems that the default 'style' is kept for these drop-down
boxes. { wherever the default style commes-from, do not have any clue at
this time !! }

Anyone that can point me into a direction where to look at ?

Regards Noel

PS: when using the latest safari build (on PC) all seems to work, so
assume the features are in there??