[webkit-gtk] "remote-debug" a WebKit-Gtk-Executable that has been cross-compiled (for arm).

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Fri Oct 19 00:45:01 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Need some info, maybe someone can point me into a 'usable' direction.

Lets say that, I would need  to DEBUG (single-step) Webkit-GtkLauncher
that has been build for a NON-PC platform (cross-compiled for ARM).

Is there a sort-of manual or url that points me into direction on how to
do this ?

I do not have any clue on how to "remote-debug" a WebKit-Gtk-Executable
that has been cross-compiled for arm.

Regards Noel.