[webkit-gtk] Goals for WebKitGTK+ 2.0

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 11:30:11 PDT 2012

I think that restoring generation of a valid POT file needs to be a
top priority goal for WebKitGTk+.  It has been two years since a valid
POT was generated, and that should not be considered acceptable.  This
is having a significant impact on downstream projects and users in
other languages.

This is not going to be fixed by just filing a bug against intltool.

cjl