[webkit-gtk] Using webCore Without WebKit

Sandesh A M Rao (RBEI/ECG1) Sandesh.AM.Rao at in.bosch.com
Wed May 9 01:35:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am new to the Browser application using WebKit.We have a requirement to implement a browser application in our project.
The Target is a IMX6 board.
We are using a 3D UI development tool called CGI Studio. It uses a 3D Engine called Candera for rendering.
Currently i am analyzing the WebKit for GTK+.

I wanted to know if we can use the WebCore alone instead of using the complete WebKit for implementing the Browser Application.

Is it possible to use WebCore without WebKit ?

Please also let me know if I need any other aspects which I have to consider.

Regards,
Sandesh