[webkit-gtk] Since: tags in documentation

Xan xan.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:46:05 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM, Sergio Villar Senin <svillar at igalia.com> wrote:
> I think the agreement we have, after discussing several WK2 API is that
> the Since: tag should carry the first stable version that ships that API.

As one of the culprits of WebKitGTK+ carrying unstable versions in the
Since: tag I think this makes more sense too. Most people will only
consume stable versions, and this is what most of the GNOME stack
does. I'd start doing this for all new API, both in WebKit1 and 2,
although hopefully WebKit1 won't see a lot of new API!

Xan