[webkit-gtk] Trying to make webkit releases less painful

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Fri Sep 23 10:46:04 PDT 2011

All you who have made a webkit release know how painful it is. Most of
the time is spent fixing distcheck errors, so taking advantage of the
gardening organization, we can try to run make distcheck regularly by
gardeners and fix the errors as part of the gardening tasks. I think
running it once per week would be more than enough, since we have one
gardener assigned for every day of the week, we can select a gardening
every week to run make distcheck.

Opinions?

But the release process is not only running make distcheck, and we
don't have it documented, so I'll document it in our wiki the next week.

Regards,
--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3