[webkit-gtk] WebKit2 GTK+ API

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Thu Sep 15 11:11:28 PDT 2011

El Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:41:56 +0200
Benjamin Otte <otte at gnome.org> escribió:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 6:51 PM, Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com>
> wrote:
> > Yeah, i didn't think about it much, but obviously returning
> > something will not work if the data loading is happening on some
> > thread while we're returning from load_uri. In that case you have
> > to pre-setup some object with where you already connected to the
> > signals.
> >
> We could name that object, say, WebKitWebView?

what about leaving progress callback as part of web view and still use
the gio async pattern to have a single point to finish the operation
and the cancellable? We have status-load and progress properties, for
example, but not load-error signal and we handle errors in the async
ready callback.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3