[webkit-gtk] Trapping URL access from inside WebKit

Andrew Wood a.j.w at me.com
Wed Sep 7 09:12:02 PDT 2011

How do I intercept a request to load a URL which has come from within
webkit, such as a user clicking a link on a page, a redirect (either via
HTTP or using the meta refresh tag), or a page which is using frames to
load URLs other than the one typed by the user?

If possible I dont really want to intercept content embedded in an HTML
page itself such as each image URL, just frames, hyperlinks and redirects.

Thanks