[webkit-gtk] webkit2 split process model

Alejandro Garcia Castro alex at igalia.com
Mon Oct 10 08:40:37 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 03:23:18PM +0530, jay bhaskar wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have downloaded webkit-1.6.1 and try to compile with --enable-webkit2. it
> gives error.
> I think this version has not been implemented with webkit2.
> kindly clear my doubt

As you can check in the release notes of the stable release we are
not talking about webkit2 because it is an unfinished feature and not
supported in that release. If you want to check and work with webkit2
the best option is that you use the webkit repository directly. Martin
already warned about it:

https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-gtk/2011-September/000749.html

Hope it helps.