[webkit-gtk] webkit_dom_* api

Marco Peereboom slash at peereboom.us
Tue Nov 8 09:30:18 PST 2011

I am working on some code on my xxxterm browser and have come to the
point that I need to be able to touch the DOM stuff.  I don't seem to be
able to find any API docs and have been trolling the code instead.

I have 2 questions.
1. Are there any docs or is the source + UT the doco?
2. Can someone tell me the magic to know what DOM node is active on a
   webpage?  I want to be able to determine if the browser is sitting in
   a user editable field in order to handle keystrokes differently.

On #2 I looked at some JS code however I prefer to use C code for this
for a number of reasons.

Thanks,
/marco