[webkit-gtk] GtkLauncher scrolling problem

Maxime de Roucy maxime.deroucy at gmail.com
Sun May 22 03:39:35 PDT 2011

Hello

Hello, I am trying webkitgtk-1.4.0, I am on archlinux and installed
libwebkit3 (which correspond to webkitGtk 1.4.0).

I try GtkLauncher and modify the l 124 :
gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scrolledWindow), GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC, GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC);
by
gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy(GTK_SCROLLED_WINDOW(scrolledWindow), GTK_POLICY_NEVER, GTK_POLICY_NEVER);

But it doesn't change anything. I still have scroll bar in the window.

Is it a bug ?

Thanks in advance.