[webkit-gtk] Feature

Martin Robinson mrobinson at webkit.org
Fri May 20 06:32:06 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 10:52 PM, pushparaj muthu
<muthu.pushparaj at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you please provide me the list of the features are available in the
> latest web kit ( not configuration features ).

This is a very broad question and thus quite hard to answer properly.
As far as more recent HTML5 and CSS3 features go, the configure
options and the code are the best place to look. If you have a
question about a specific feature or set of features, I think you
might be able to get a better answer.

Also, you didn't specify, but are you talking about WebKitGTK+ specifically?

--Martin