[webkit-gtk] Backspace key to go back to previous page.

Deepak Mundra deepak.m at allaboutif.com
Sun May 8 23:37:13 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I am planing to Add a key-handler to webview which will take me to
I added Backspace key to handle the same. So now  if i press backspace
key it will take me to previous page of the browser.
But I have a problem here. If i am entering a text in an entry of a
page and if i press backspace to delete a letter then the the
backspace key handler gets called and take me to previous page.

So i wan to handle this situation where if i am entering text in an
entry in a webpage and if i press backspace it shouldn't take me back
to previous page.

Reagards
Deepak.