[webkit-gtk] GObject-Introspection: WebSettings defined as struct, should be Object

Smartboy smartboyathome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:28:01 PDT 2011

Hello,

I've been developing a pygtk/webkit alternative to mozilla prism for a
while, and with the release of PyGObject 2.28.0 I moved to using the
GObject-Introspection bindings instead of the static python bindings.
Anyway, I've stumbled across a bug in webkit's GI implementation of
WebSettings. Apparently WebSettings is defined as a struct within the
.gir file, but is defined as a GObject in the source. There doesn't seem
to be any place to file bugs for webkitgtk, so I am sending you this
email. Hopefully a solution can be found to this.

Thanks,
Smartboy