[webkit-gtk] Alpha channel problem in pixel-tests.

Young Han Lee joybro at company100.net
Mon Jun 13 06:01:27 PDT 2011

Hi Martin,

What 'compositing' did you mean? accelerated compositing?
AFAIK, the Gtk port doesn't support it yet.
I built the test binary without any additional enable-option, like this;
"./Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --gtk"

It sounds like that the Gtk port cannot run pixel-tests now, and needs some
patch for that..
Yep, I think it's time to dig into DumpRenderTree.

Thanks,
Young Han.