[webkit-gtk] DOM Documentation

Xan xan.lopez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:59:55 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Daniel Oliveira <psykon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to find documentation about the various DOM elements?
> Specifically how to instantiate them (what properties does each have?).

There's no documentation per se, but the API is just an exact mapping
from the standard DOM APIs to GObject. So if you know how to do
something in the web, you do it the same way in WebKit. What we should
write is a small section in the doc explaining briefly the map, but I
don't think we'll ever write detailed documentation for every single
function (there's a TON of them!).

Xan