[webkit-gtk] default scroll bars

biswa biswaranjan.nitrkl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:09:50 PDT 2011

Carlos Garcia Campos <cgarcia at ...> writes:

> In WebKit1, WebKitWebView implements GtkScrollable and you are supposed
> to use it inside a GtkScrolledWindow.
>

> When using the C API, WKView doesn't implement GtkScrollable, so it
> shouldn't be used with a GtkScrolledWindow. In this case the view will
> use WebKit internal scrollbars instead of the GTK ones like with any
> other frame.
> When using the GTK+ API (not available yet) WebKitWebView will
> implement GtkScrollable so that you will be able to use the view inside
> a GtkScrolledWindow and use gtk_scrolled_window_set_policy().
>
> Regards,

Hello,
Yes in webkit1 WebKitWebView implements GtkScrollable and if we use it inside
a scrolled window then we can scroll the page.

As you have said while using C API, WKView doesnt implement GtkScrollable and
the view will use WebKit internal scrollbars instead of the GTK ones.
My doubt was if we can some how prevent the view from using WebKit internal
scrollbars.
Regards ,