[webkit-gtk] default scroll bars

Gavin Lambert gavinl at compacsort.com
Wed Jul 13 17:56:06 PDT 2011

Quoth biswa:
> I am trying to display a webpage using webkit2 API.
>  i created a gtk top level window and
> added a webview to it.
> I see that when the webpage is displayed,
> scroll bars are provided by default.
> Is there some way to disable those scroll bars.

Is the displayed page larger than the widget?  If so, I don't think the
widget lets you disable the scrollbars -- you have to change the page itself
to either make the content smaller or disable overflow via CSS.

If it's displaying scrollbars even with blank or small content, then you
should be able to fix that at the widget level.