[webkit-gtk] GTK+ skipped list reorganization

Martin Robinson mrobinson at webkit.org
Fri Feb 18 13:38:01 PST 2011

I have reorganized the skipped list into a few different sections and
updated the Skipped list header. I've copied the header below. Let me
know if it's unclear or if you hate it vehemently. Hopefully this will
make our work easier!

# Welcome to the GTK+ Skipped list! This list is divided into several sections
# to make it easy for us to triage and close issues.

# 1. TESTS THAT REQUIRE NEW RESULTS
# Please don't add any tests to this list. Instead just ping a GTK+ developer
# to generate results for you.

# 2. FLAKY TESTS
# When appropriate, open a bug for flaky tests with the test diff and
information
# about which bots the test fails on.
(it's important to have flaky tests here so we can re-enable them if
we switch to new-run-webkit-tests)

# 3. TESTS TIMING OUT
# Please open a bug for each test timing out with any important information.

# 3. TESTS CRASHING
# Please open a bug for each test crashing with any important information.
# These are in a separate section than failing tests, because they should be
# priority fixes.

# 4. EXPECTED FAILURES
# This list is divided into two parts:
# a. Tests that we never expect to pass, because they use features we likely
#    will never implement (Mac-only features, for instance).
# b. Missing WebCore/WebKit features that we'll want someday.

# 5. TESTS FAILING
# Each test should (eventually) have a bug. Missing DRT features also go here.

--Martin