[webkit-gtk] WebKit2 zoom API

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Thu Dec 29 01:02:46 PST 2011

El jue, 29-12-2011 a las 00:31 -0800, Martin Robinson escribió:
> I would prefer an approach that doesn't expose text-only zoom at all,

We could add a boolean parameter text_only to set_zoom_level, but I
think it's better to use a setting because this is decision you usually
take once and then forget about it.

See the chromium public API:

// If |textOnly| is set, only the text will be zoomed; otherwise the entire
// page will be zoomed. You can only have either text zoom or full page zoom
// at one time.  Changing the mode while the page is zoomed will have odd
// effects.
virtual double setZoomLevel(bool textOnly, double zoomLevel) = 0;

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3