[webkit-gtk] Webkit introspection experiments with Python

Xan xan.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:14:47 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:04 AM, Gabriel Jacobo <gabomdq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps put them all together in a separate "comments only" header file and add
> it to the list of headers that get processed by the tool?

I think probably the easiest solution would be to have a different
perl file with a hash table where we index the documentation for each
function by its name, and then we just have the generator tool look it
up each time it's creating a function to include it. So in short: yes.
:)

Just open a bug about this issue and attach the patch when you have it
ready, I'll review it ASAP. Thank you!

Xan