[webkit-gtk] Client side security policy?

David P. Reed dpreed at reed.com
Thu Mar 18 09:02:23 PDT 2010

To be honest, I hate the idea that one should disable large parts of
emerging standard capability such as Javascript, CSS, fonts, ...  this
just makes web designers have to deal with users demanding all forms of
crippling be supported.

Far better to sandbox, as Chromium does with its version of Webkit.
That fixes the issue where it really lies.

If there is an option to cripple Javascript, please keep it a
compile-time option.