[webkit-gtk] video window creation issue with VLC plugin on WebkitGtK

anil v anil.vemulapally at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:19:41 PDT 2010

Hi All,
    I am trying to playback the video using VLC plugin on webkitGtk browser
and video playback is proper but the right side and bottom of the video
window i am observing gray color window which is hiding my buttons and all
other controls when i give more breaks in html then I am able to see my
buttons.

I have tried with webkit-1.1.15.4 but the total window is covering with gray
color window but when i use the webkt-1.1.1 it is showing some part around
video window showing the Gray color window.

you can find screen shot of my video window from this link
https://sites.google.com/site/venuvemulapallyproject/have-a-fun/Screenshot-1edit.png

I have cross verified same html with firefox and midori both are not
creating any gray color window and properly playing.

Thanks,