[webkit-gtk] Executing my own javascripts *after* any other

Conscious User conscioususer at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 09:04:07 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm having some doubts with respect to some experiments I'm doing with
WebKitGTK these days, more specifically the Python bindings.

Basically, I'm trying to do a program that opens Gmail in a WebKit
window and then applies some Greasemonkey-like javascripts over it. I
tried to apply the scripts by calling execute_script as a response to
the "document-load-finished" signal.

The problem is that, when "document-load-finished" is emitted, the
document is in a intermediary state where Googles' own onload scripts
have not been executed yet. At least that's what I could figure out
from spitting innerHTMLs on the console.

Is there any signal emitted when the document is in a "really, really
final state"? Am I doing something wrong?

I thank in advance for any help someone can give me! :)