[webkit-gtk] problems to display chinese fonts using WebKit/gtk-directfb.
haithem.rahmani at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 04:25:36 PDT 2010
I'm running webkitGtK (directfb backend) on a setop box.
It's working pretty well.
however when browsing the site http://www.sina.com.cn
I noticed a stange behaviour:
- while loading the site main page the chinse glyphs that have been
displayed are changing rapidly to other glyphs.
- after the page loading finished it seems OK, but when pointing the mouse
cursor to hyperlinks
on the page the glyphs on that hyperlink change.
- moving the cursor far from that hyperlink the changed glyphs keep the new
I was not able to reproduce this error on PC.
so I would be gratefull if someone can answer my questions:
- What methods are called to change the color of the hyperlink when pointed
by the mouse ?
- can some one expalain to me how to write a test using GTK api to show
chinese text ?
mabe the problem is not related to webkit.
PS: my config
- gtk+2.0 2.12.9
- cairo 1.8.10
- fontconfig 2.8.0
Be to GOD as he wants ,
HE'll be for you more
than what you want.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the webkit-gtk