[webkit-gtk] LIVE video playback

Hamza Awais hamzaa at kth.se
Mon Jan 11 02:47:01 PST 2010

Hi Philippe

By LIVE/Streaming, i mean some thing like LIVE Broadcast stream (a TV channel stream) ... I know there is support for static file (http://url/file.ogg) playback in browsers with HTML5 support but what can we also play live stream-based source? like ustream.tv (provided the source supports non-flash streaming)