[webkit-gtk] win32

Jean-Philippe Chancelier jpc at cermics.enpc.fr
Fri Sep 25 00:17:16 PDT 2009

    Phil> I've been trying to build webkit-gtk 1.1.14 on fedora using the
    Phil> mingw32 packages for a win32 target.  How did you get unicode to work?
    Phil> I'm running into problems because g++ says wchar_t is 32 bits and
    Phil> gunichar2 is 16 bits.

    For unicode I have used the default backend i.e icu.
    As I explained in the first mail I have made quick changes to
    finish the compilation and most of them were related to characters.
    But my problems at the end are certainly due to the improper
    cats between  wchar_t and gunichar2 that I have used.
    I will try to re-check the files I have changed and maybe ask for
    help about them.
    jpc