[webkit-gtk] WebkitGTK on win32

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Sun Sep 20 12:47:23 PDT 2009

Is there a pre-built webkitgtk binary available?  I am replacing gtkhtml by
webkit in the gnucash personal finance app.  There are a couple of bugs in the
windows version that I think need an updated webkit version (I think I have
1.1.5).  I would need the .h files as well as .dll.

If this isn't being built regularly, I need some help.  I've run into a number
of problems:

1) If I google for libsoup on win32, the version is not new enough.  I've
handled this for now by commenting out the sniffer.
2) I googled for icu on win32 and installed 4.2.1.  However, I am getting
compiler errors casting from gunichar2* (=guint16*) to UChar* (=wchar_t).  I
don't know how to get around this one.

Are tarballs from previous versions available?  In the past, when version
1.1.X has been released, the URL for 1.1.(X-1) has no longer been valid.

Phil