[webkit-gtk] How to run test case in Webkit/Gtk release source

yuntong.jin Yuntong.Jin at Sun.COM
Wed Sep 9 01:47:36 PDT 2009

On 09/08/09 18:40, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 14:56 +0800, simon wrote:
>
>> The issue is that i port webkitgtk1.1.13  on Opensolaris and need test
>>
> When you say port here, do you mean you had to change code to build it
> on OpenSolaris? Or you only mean build?

webkitgtk1.1.13 build successfully on OpenSolaris with some patches. we
need test it before integrate it into OpenSolaris Desktop.
>> it by using those test suite, But webkit trunk test suite is intend to
>> webkitgtk trunk, and  ship test suite along with webkitgtk1.1.13 doesn't
>> make much sense.
>> So, seem like there is no way to use test suite for webkitgtk1.1.13 testing.
>> Any solution might be?
>>
> WebKitGTK+ releases are tagged in the SVN repository. Take a look here:
>
> 	http://trac.webkit.org/browser/releases/WebKitGTK
>
> So, check out:
>
> http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK/webkit-1.1.13/
>
> See you,

Do you mean that run test case in
http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK/webkit-1.1.13/ is
appropriate  for testing  webkitgtk1.1.13?

-Simon