[webkit-gtk] [1.1.15.3] WML and SharedWorkers not works

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Tue Oct 27 06:52:02 PDT 2009

Hey,

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 15:06 +0100, Josip wrote:
> With version 1.1.15.3 from http://webkitgtk.org/webkit-1.1.15.3.tar.gz
> wml and shared-workers cant be build.

Yeah. I would argue this is our build system being a bit broken. We
should distribute all files on make dist, even if we do not add them to
the final binary. Patches to our GNUmakefile.am files turning the file
lists for such features into variables, and then either adding them to
the build, or to EXTRA_DIST (via webcore_dist, or javascriptcore_dist)
welcomed! =)

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns at gnome.org>