[webkit-gtk] zoom to fit

Zhihai Wang pageguest at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:44:35 PDT 2009

Dear all,

Zoom to fit is every convenient for user.
Just by double clicking anywhere of the page, it will automatically
calculate the width and height of the clicked element(image, table, etc.),
and then zoom the element to screen width or height, and also move this
element to the top-left corner of screen.

Currently I'm using gtk port of webkit, and I want to add this feature.
But I'm not familiar with the source code now, could anyone give me some
clue where should I start, or which part of the source code should I
explore?

Thanks advance for any suggestion!
--
Best Regards,