[webkit-gtk] Video playback with webkit gstreamer

anil v anil.vemulapally at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:33:34 PST 2009

Hi All,
  Now  I am able to playback the video using HTML5 video tags from the local
file on webkitGTK( gstreamer as a player ). In the video tag I have changed
the src to the rtsp url but this time I am unable to playback the stream.
The same url I am able to playback on VLC.
Could you please suggest me how to playback rtsp urls using HTML5 on
webkitGTK ?

I have used as like this *<video id="v1" src="rtsp://<IP>:554/video.mpg"
autostart controls width="720" height="576"></video></div>*

Thanks,
Anil.V