[webkit-efl] Bump Ubuntu version from 14.04 to 14.10 for EFL port

Osztrogonác Csaba oszi at inf.u-szeged.hu
Mon Jun 22 02:39:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

just some additional information: AsyncTask is needed for
DatabaseProcess which is needed for IndexedDB support.

I agree, we should simply drop GCC 4.8 to be able
to support IndexedDB in the near future.

But I disagree with bumping to Ubuntu 14.10, because it will reach
its end of life in 23rd July. If we bump, let's bump to the latest
release 15.04 which will be officially supported until January 2016.

I already work on 15.04 since its release and didn't have any issue.

br,
Ossy