[webkit-efl] Upgrade gcc version on EFL bots and ews

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at webkit.org
Wed Mar 26 02:22:22 PDT 2014

I just finish to upgrade EFL bots and ews from 13.04 to 13.10 except for
EFL ARM bots. The EFL ARM bots are being maintained by Szeged Univ.
Now EFL bots begin to use gcc 4.8.1 version !

If there are any problems on there, Szeged guys need to upgrade gcc version
for thoes bots as well.

Thanks,
Gyuyoung.