[webkit-efl] Wiki page for the desired features in the next release

ryuan Choi ryuan.choi at webkit.org
Mon Aug 25 03:12:30 PDT 2014

Hi,

As you may know, I released ewebkit 1.11 last weekends.

Although we may have many issues yet, I believe that it's good start.

And I created wiki page for the desired features in the next release.
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/EFLWebKitReleasePlan

I listed some features which I hope that ewebkit supports.
I will support some features but we need many volunteers for them.

If you want any features of ewebkit or you can support it,
feel free to add or let me know.

As you already know, next release, 1.12 is planned at 2014-11-10 like other
EFL libraries.
Detailed EFL plan is below
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_and_elementary_1_12/

Best Regards,