[webkit-efl] Moving the EFL WebKit2 public APIs to outside WebKit2 directory

Thiago Marcos P. Santos tmpsantos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:03:08 PST 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:52 PM, Antonio Gomes <tonikitoo at webkit.org> wrote:
> I think it needs a webkit-dev discussion, since Qt and Gtk might get interested.

But it is also important to discuss this internally first.

If enough EFL reviewers/committers/contributors support this change,
regardless of the best directory structure, we can voice on the
webkit-dev that the EFL port has agreed that moving to outside
Source/WebKit2 is the way to go. I alone do not represent the WebKit
EFL community.

The main point of this thread is:

- Is moving the EFL public APIs to outside WebKit2 folder a good idea?