[webkit-efl] Removal of non coordinated graphics code path from WK2 EFL

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:19:58 PST 2013

+1. There are many #ifdef macros in our code. We need to clean unneeded
#ifdef up for code readability as well as debugging. There are build breaks
when we disable some features, it has bad effects on debugging as well.

By the way, do you mean that below macros will be clean up ?

#if USE(ACCELERATED_COMPOSITING) , #if USE(TILED_BACKING_STORE), #if
USE(COORDINATED_GRAPHICS)

Cheers,
Gyuyoung

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:49 AM, Christophe Dumez - SISA <
ch.dumez at sisa.samsung.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It sounds good to me. We have so many #ifdefs currently that it decreases
> code readability.
>
> Kr,
> Christophe DUMEZ.

Gyuyoung Kim