[webkit-efl] Fwd: [E-devel] EFL 1.8 Release

ryuan Choi ryuan.choi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 02:51:49 PST 2013

Hello, webkit-efl folks.

FYI, EFL 1.8 was released.

EFL 1.8 looks quite different from previous EFL versions.

I think that it's time to start to stabilize webkit/efl on EFL 1.8.
What do you think about bumping EFL libraries?

I already compiled and it works fine to build webkit on EFL 1.8 now.
I will check any regression in layout-test, tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Ryuan Choi