[webkit-efl] Why don't we use Eina_Bool in unit test when testing public APIs ?

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at webkit.org
Mon Sep 24 07:25:08 PDT 2012

Gyuyoung Kim <gyuyoung at gmail.com> writes:

> I'd like to listen EFL folks opinion. If there is no objection, I will add
> this to EFL coding style guidance.

I don't personally have a strong opinion on this, but tend to favor the
approach of avoiding using Eina_Bool whenever possible.

> However, in my humble opinion, it would be good to use Eina_Bool in unit
> test when we test public APIs. Because EFL application will use Eina_Bool
> instead of standard boolean.

That doesn't look like a very strong reason to me; the tests are not
part of the public API, so there should be no harm in using standard
bool types there.

--
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki