[webkit-efl] Removing ewk_{init, shutdown}'s duplicated works with RunLoopEfl.cpp

Dumez, Christophe christophe.dumez at intel.com
Mon Sep 24 00:29:35 PDT 2012

Kangil, I don't understand your point. As Eunmi said, it makes more sense
to do the Ewk initialization in ewk_context.

Doing the Ewk initialization in ewk_view may be problematic because the
client can create a ewk_context before creating a ewk_view.
However, it is impossible to construct a ewk_view without a ewk_context
being constructed first. The ewk_view constructor will start by creating a
ewk_context if it is not provided with one.

Kr,