[webkit-efl] [HELP]Understanding webkit-efl build system.

Braja Biswal be.biswal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:48:55 PDT 2012

Hi Thiago/Christophe,

Thanks a lot,

Can you just tell me how to generate the files from abc.idl, abc.h, abc.cpp.
What are all things I need to only generate the files? Do I need
CodeGenerator.pm, IDLParser.pm files, generate-bindings.pl, all of them? I
want to build one standalone code generator.
If possible can you please explain the process, it will be a grate help.

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Thiago Marcos P. Santos <tmpsantos at gmail.com