[webkit-efl] Deprecating WebKit EFL 1

Kangil Han kangil.han at samsung.com
Tue Oct 30 17:48:12 PDT 2012

Dear all,

FOA, I am strongly opposing this suggestion.

I know some people who are working on product that is using WK1.
It is alive!

High tech product such as mobile phone only has privilege to use good
hardware.
Others even don't consider about multi-process architecture.

I strongly believe that the reason for existence of open source WebKit EFL
is encouraging more clients to have various kind of experience.

p.s. AFAIK, even one of other ports is considering to support WK1 mode as an
option to the user. Where this idea come from?

Regards,
Kangil Han