[webkit-efl] Do we really need a global history implementation?

Pozdnyakov, Mikhail mikhail.pozdnyakov at intel.com
Wed May 16 07:18:53 PDT 2012

Hi,

I can also add that currently there is no way for the client to provide an information
about visited links from a persistent history storage.

And managing of the persistent history storage in general does not seem to be quite convenient for the client now
(Dominik has already mentioned the problem with redirects tracking).

BR,
Mikhail

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki