[webkit-efl] glib integration and timers precision

Thiago Marcos P. Santos tmpsantos at gmail.com
Wed May 9 08:26:51 PDT 2012

Hi Webkit EFL,

We have the ecore main loop pumping glib main loop because of libsoup
(mainly) on EWK. I have the feeling that we are having more issues with
timeouts/timers/delays than other platforms and it might be somehow related
(noticed that when fixing some flaky tests).

- Does anyone knows the performance impact of this pumping?

We are also using the default ecore timer precision which has a small delay.

- Is it a good idea to set it to maximum precision (maybe on DRT only)?

Cheers,