[webkit-efl] Using 0 or NULL in public C headers documentation ?

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Sun Jul 15 23:40:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

As you may know, there is a little document in WebKit. So, it looks EFL port has one of best documentation among other ports.
In my opinion, we decide to follow EFL coding style for public APIs because those are used by EFL application. If NULL is C style and EFL style,
I think we can use NULL instead of 0. But, if specific bus only start to use it, I think this can make confusion in other bug. So, if we decide to
use NULL for API documentation, I think it is better to change this at once.

Gyuyoung.