[webkit-efl] Announcement of Coding Style Change in WebKit EFL port

Tomasz Morawski t.morawski at samsung.com
Mon Jan 9 00:13:26 PST 2012

I think it will better when whole community will change our source
according to new/delete operator use not by single person. Maybe it will
be better to create a master bug for this task? Due to that  remove
malloc/calloc/realloc calls and replace it them by smart
pointers/new/delete it is not simple task to do this in single patch.
There will be need to make some refactorization etc.