[webkit-efl] Dropping support for the libcurl network backend

Gyuyoung Kim gyuyoung.kim at samsung.com
Wed Feb 1 18:50:00 PST 2012

Hello ryuan,

I'm sorry. I don't understand well what is your point.

Anyway, if #if USE(SOUP) macro is problem, we can distinguish libsoup / libcurl file for each ewk file.
For example, ewk_cookie_soup.cpp ewk_cookie_curl.cpp and so on. AS you know, ewk_auth already use this.
We can select which file is built by make file. How do you think about it ?

- Gyuyoung.