[webkit-efl] Good manners are important even among close friends

Kangil Han kangil.han at samsung.com
Thu Aug 23 19:00:00 PDT 2012

Dear webkit-efl developers,

First of all, I regret that I am writing about *manners* to webkit-efl
community.

I strongly believe we should encourage developers to make efl port better
day by day.
To do this, we should praise developer's idea on the bug if it is good
otherwise guide them to the right place by proper review.

This morning I feel frustrated when I wanted to continue my investigation on
the bug because it already was finished.
This makes me feel wasting my time on that bug and even being stolen my idea
by someone.

I hope no one would do this again from now on and port reviewers would care
about this.

Thanks,
Kangil Han