[webkit-efl] WKEinaSharedString

Dumez, Christophe christophe.dumez at intel.com
Tue Aug 14 03:23:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks Mikhail, I like it :)

I think we should refactor the other ewk classes to use it and make it part
of the WebKit-EFL coding style.
It results in smaller code which is less bug-prone and easier to maintain.

This is also very consistent with the rest of WebKit: this basically behave
similarly to OwnPtr but for Eina StringShare.

Kr,

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Pozdnyakov, Mikhail <
mikhail.pozdnyakov at intel.com> wrote:

>  Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> New WKEinaSharedString class was added at r125035.****
>
> It is basically a smart pointer for Eina_Stringshare .****
>
> You may use it to save some lines of code and be ****
>
> safe about invoking eina_stringshare_del in time.****
>
> ** **
>
> Example of using WKEinaSharedString can be found at****
>
> Source/WebKit2/UIProcess/API/efl/ewk_back_forward_list_item.cpp.****
>
> ** **
>
> BR,****
>
> Mikhail****

> Intel Finland Oy
> Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
> Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
> Domiciled in Helsinki

Christophe Dumez
Linux Software Engineer, PhD
Intel Finland Oy - Open Source Technology Center